Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Joys of Summer are Coming to a Close

Summer is almost over and yet I have had so much fun in Tulsa. I've been here with my fantastic family and its been so nice and fun. We haven't always got along but seriously what family does. Also, tomorrow is my last day of work! Whoo Hoo! And then i will be coming home to see more family. Tell Ellie I miss her a whole big bunch and give her a bear hug. Also, just to let you know I've been doing some summer reading and only managed to get through one of the last 4 books I read. So just for your info don't try and read Mr. Darcey takes a wife, Anna Karennena, or the Virgin Lover(about Queen Elizabeth so you wouldn't think it was that bad!!). See you soon! Lots of love and kindness to all sad or sandy people.

3 comments:

Katy said...

YAY!! I can't wait to see you!!

Do you not have any pictures to post?

Susan said...

You wrote!

Marge said...

i don't know how to post pictures!! Also, putting my address on face book has helped a lot because I always forget it!

 
Blog template by suckmylolly.com