Saturday, May 17, 2008

whoo!

No Susan I do not have more gas. I am just so happy to be done! The last two weeks I have been going to CNA school and it has all come to an almost close. I graduated yesterday but I still have to take my state exams. No Katy spelling is not a part of the state exam. I knew a bottom face like you would ask something mean like that. I have been doing clinicals that last week though and its been soo fun. I have been wiping bottoms measuring people fluids, watching really small people lift giants. It is almost like the circus. Also, I saw a wound vac. It was a highlight. On a completely diffrent note. Shannon told me her doctor wears hello Kitty scrubs to impress her. I thought that was funny. I also think that people who haven't seen Clifford the movie should go out and see it. It is so funny!

4 comments:

Susan said...

More Gas? What you talk'n bout Willis?

Katy said...

Maggie, although you are no genious...you did figure out how to post all by yourself!! YAY!! I thought this day would never come...I'm so proud. *tear*

Katy said...

I just wanted to add...come home (to Utah), I miss you!

Marge said...

oh some one being nice! tear...

 
Blog template by suckmylolly.com